Some ways to observe the International Day of Peace September 21:
- Contact your local education leaders and advocate for a peace education program.
- Choose to reconcile with someone who has offended you.
- Volunteer or contribute to an organization whose mission is peace.
- Read a book or watch a film on the theme of peace and reflect with others.
- Sing along with Reba McEntire and “Pray for Peace”: youtube.com/watch?v=YHbv4M8d3As
- Attend PEACE is the FUTURE / September 7-9, Antwerp, Belgium: santegidio.be/pif/en/
- Learn more: peaceoneday.org/ (Choose your language)
Please tell me where peace is sold and I will go there to buy some for my country.
Small girl in Afghanistan